Welcome

Hi guys.. It as been so long... I have decided to open a little blog. You will find only recolors of Sims2 objects.. Since i never had the time to learn on how to mesh.. I am not giving up tho.. I will be adding all the recolors that was found on Mimi's Creation Mall and some new ones.. Look around and hope you enjoy!!!!!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A small Recolor of Mango Graffiti Rug


Hi Guys.. Since I am still waiting for my rams to arrive for my desktop..
I have been doing some recolors but I am not able to take pictures of the item..
since my laptop wont open the Sims2 game.

So i decided to share some Mango Graffiti Rug.. I know..
I don't recolor other rugs then that one..
Reason why?? Well its easy to recolor.. and i think its the right size
to put in front of sofa or under a dining table..
Please let me know if there is an other rug you would like to see recolored

Dont forget the Mesh at Mango Sims. In Section Autres
Page 2 Graffiti Set.





Hope you will Enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment