Welcome

Hi guys.. It as been so long... I have decided to open a little blog. You will find only recolors of Sims2 objects.. Since i never had the time to learn on how to mesh.. I am not giving up tho.. I will be adding all the recolors that was found on Mimi's Creation Mall and some new ones.. Look around and hope you enjoy!!!!!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hi guys.. hope everyone is doing fine.. Well I haven't been around that much since i am fighting with  my computer and my Sims 2.. I have been having issues and not able to play.. So i kind of gave up for now.. 

Holly from Black Pearl Sims was looking for some old recolors of The Sims Design Avenue the Campagne Kitchen..

Here is the recolors.  I will start with the red










Happy Simming and Enjoy!!!

I can't acces the Site so will add the mesh 


No comments:

Post a Comment