Welcome

Hi guys.. It as been so long... I have decided to open a little blog. You will find only recolors of Sims2 objects.. Since i never had the time to learn on how to mesh.. I am not giving up tho.. I will be adding all the recolors that was found on Mimi's Creation Mall and some new ones.. Look around and hope you enjoy!!!!!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hi guys.. hope your having a great day... I am going through all my sims 2 files again.. trying to get my game going again.. I know some of you have been looking for some mesh from Fairy Witch Sims.  I have some of her meshes, but not all of them but thought i would share them with you.

Lets start with the Burglar Alarm.

All Credit goes to the creator of Fairy Witch Sims 



Enjoy and Happy Simming!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment