Welcome

Hi guys.. It as been so long... I have decided to open a little blog. You will find only recolors of Sims2 objects.. Since i never had the time to learn on how to mesh.. I am not giving up tho.. I will be adding all the recolors that was found on Mimi's Creation Mall and some new ones.. Look around and hope you enjoy!!!!!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Good Day Bloggers,

Well I have been doing a lot of thinking lately.. I need some change in my life mostly in my career.. if I can call what i do a Career lol..

 I have been working in retails mostly all my life.. Grocery store mainly.. I have been a butcher.. a cashier.. a lead cashier.. a manager.. an assistant manager.. a deli team member.. a deli team leader.. a carpenter.. a plasterer.. a tiler.. and a painter (painting houses).. Now getting ready for becoming a nurse.. but don't really know if it is what i want to do.. lots of studies and will I get there.

 I am not really happy with where i am right now.. I am almost 50 years old and never was able to do really what I want. or not really knew what i wanted to do.. You know as a mother, my priority was to take care of my family..

 I was raise the old fashion way.. men work and women takes care of the house and kids..
 I always had a certain love for wood and old things that have no purpose. Knowing that these pieces have a long history...I found this little blog.   Dishfonctional Designs .. and i really got inspired..

Creating or giving a new purpose to old stuff.. this is what i want to do.. would be cool to enjoy myself for once in life..

Would like to integrate my love of antiques with my love of nature.. Hey.. time to get some ideas and get some stuff done.

Well this was my thought of the day..

Hope your having a great day and talk to you guys soon.

Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment