Welcome

Hi guys.. It as been so long... I have decided to open a little blog. You will find only recolors of Sims2 objects.. Since i never had the time to learn on how to mesh.. I am not giving up tho.. I will be adding all the recolors that was found on Mimi's Creation Mall and some new ones.. Look around and hope you enjoy!!!!!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Good Day Simmers.. I am working on some recolors of Tinhouse Vallene New Set.

Really having fun with this set.  So here is preview.. I need to get some pics on my computer and finish some of the recolors.. I will upload them as soon as I can.. Please let me know what you think.

The pictures are not the best.. Previews on SimPe.. Please let me know what you think.. Always good to know what you guys think or want.

Here is a pic of the Real Meshes.



















4 comments:

  1. Thank you cat. They will be available later today. And thanks for the great compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! your recolors is great! I can't wait to use them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so full of beauty! Thank you! :)
    If you'd like to see, your blog's background image was used in a Sims Copy Cat challenge:
    http://www.blackpearlsims.com/showthread.php?49237-Copy-Cat-1-Challenge-amp-Entries

    ReplyDelete