Welcome

Hi guys.. It as been so long... I have decided to open a little blog. You will find only recolors of Sims2 objects.. Since i never had the time to learn on how to mesh.. I am not giving up tho.. I will be adding all the recolors that was found on Mimi's Creation Mall and some new ones.. Look around and hope you enjoy!!!!!

Monday, May 7, 2012

A recolor of Anye Dresser for me

Hi guys.. I have been home and sick for the last 3 days .. Being in bed.. I have some time to upload some of my recolors I did a long time ago.

Here is a recolor I did from a request I posted at Pink Box forum.  Anye is just wonderful and her meshes to die for.  Thanks again Anye for taking my request ..

You can find our wonderful work at Pink Box Forum and Pink Box Design.

Here is a picture of the mesh


My Recolor




Enjoy and Happy Simming!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment