Welcome

Hi guys.. It as been so long... I have decided to open a little blog. You will find only recolors of Sims2 objects.. Since i never had the time to learn on how to mesh.. I am not giving up tho.. I will be adding all the recolors that was found on Mimi's Creation Mall and some new ones.. Look around and hope you enjoy!!!!!

Friday, May 29, 2015

Hi guys.. we are all in a panic mode .. since SimsCave and The Booty is down... Expecting both sites working soon..  I have been looking everyday to see if both link are functional no luck yet.

You have any worries please visit SimsCave Tumblr  


Please comment if you have any new.. 

Thanks Mimi   xoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I have some very pretty recolors you did of Buggybooz' planters. I'd like to recommend and link to them here but they seem to be missing. I can re-upload them for you if you lost them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again! I couldn't find your policy but here are your lovely pot textures on a new mesh: http://simblrbday.tumblr.com/post/125536670571/happy-birthday-to-our-july-simmers-nekosayuri

    :)

    ReplyDelete